FREIGHT & DELIVERY
- Freight is payable on all deliveries.
- Delivery refers to and covers the cost of Freight to site only. All on site product movement and costs associated thereof, is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Please check goods on receipt and if any damage, advise within 24 hours of delivery as neither the carrier nor MDECOR LIMITED can accept subsequent claims.
- All responsibility for damage after goods collection or signing of the delivery docket transfers to the Purchaser.
- We strive to meet required delivery dates, but where not met, we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or sub sequential loss arising from any delay.
- Please unload pallets carefully, as boxes have the potential to fall. Remove one box at a time and use tape to secure the rest of the boxes on the pallet.
- The following is the maximum carrying capacity that MDECOR LIMITED will allow when loading customer’s vehicles: Small cars, hatchbacks etc 200kg, Medium cars 300kg, Large cars & medium SUVs 350kgs, Large SUV’s & Vans 500kgs, Pickup trucks 650kgs, Single Axle trailer un-braked 459kgs, braked 1000kgs, Dual Axle trailer un-braked 1000kgs, braked 1500kgs.
- Per the Land Transport Act 1998, your order will only be loaded if it does not exceed the load capacity of your vehicle or trailer. You are responsible for ensuring the load is properly secured on or in your vehicle, please bring appropriate strapping if required.
WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY OF BREAKAGE AFTER PICK UP, THESE ARE BEARKABLE GOODS, CHECK BEFORE YOU SIGN OR PICK UP.